When Clint Jarvis over at gottaGolf invited me to join the crew for a round of golf at Turner Field, I thought he had his sports mixed up. Clint was indeed being serious as a company called Stadium Links is transforming ball parks and football fields around the country into golf courses. Clint had also assembled an all star crew of social media "Influencers" for our 8pm Saturday evening tee time.
- Karin Hart - Karin is an accomplished Instagrammer and amateur golfer.
- Ryan Rustand - Better known on the internet as Coach Rusty, Ryan is a Golf Channel Academy Instructor and trick shot artist extraordinaire.
- Fiamma Felitch - Fiamma is an aspiring LPGA star and former Big Break standout.
- Joshua Kelley - Remember that video of the guy popping a champagne bottle with a chip shot? That's Josh, he's good, real good.
- Chelsea Pezzola - Chelsea is riding the road to the LPGA Tour and doing some modeling along the way.
After rocking some trick shots at Top Golf, the crew would head over to Turner Field, to play some baseball with golf clubs.
The rules for Stadium Links golf are simple. Each hole has a specified green that you are hitting to out on the field. If you hit it on the green, that's a par, miss the green, that's a bogey. If you hit it within the circle around the pin, that's a birdie. Stadium Links also gives any golfer that makes a hole in one a cool $100.