Do you love golf?
Do you love filming your golf swing?
Do you have no friends?
If you answered yes to one of the above questions, it may be time to look into SelfieGOLF. The company originally came into existence when it addressed the difficulty solo golfers were having filming their swings. They developed the first-ever cell phone clip system that gives golfers immediate feedback on their golf swing. The picture below pretty much describes it. It's easy to use and saves you from bugging your friends (or lack of) to film the action.
However, the purpose of this post isn't to provide a review of the clip or poke fun at your lack of friends. What caught my attention was the company's newest design, the SelfieSPINNER. As a man with hundreds of divot tools and ball marks, I know my golf course tools and this one is something unique. The tool combines 7 popular gadgets into one sleek design. My favorite is #7, the fidget spinner. If you don't know what a fidget spinner is, you need to get with it.
- Fate Decider - Way more dramatic than flipping a tee
- Ball Marker - Time to trade in that old hub cap you have been using
- Divot Tool - Does not guarantee that you will hit a green from outside of 100 yards
- Club Prop - For the dew sweeper that demands dryness
- Angle Measure - Not sure about this one
- Ball Liner - Allows you to use a sharpie to draw that putting line
- Fidget Spinner - Could this be the calming effect your declining putting game needs?