I am always on the lookout for cool golf towels. I like to keep a good rotation on the bag to keep things fresh. So when I heard about a Uther Golf (pronounced 'other'), I figured I would give them a shot. In order to really try these towels out and put them through the ringer, I headed out for some winter time golf in the Seattle area. After 6 or so rounds in the mud and dirt, here are my findings.
- The microfiber fabric is indeed extremely absorbent.
- The waffling texture does a great job at getting in the grooves after you chunked your pitch shot into the water.
- The towel loop with the carabiner is convenient and well made.
- At 15" x 24" I found the towel to be sufficient but not as large as I would have liked.
- The towel designs are fantastic. Responding "Flamingos" when asked "What's that on your golf towel?" makes you look and sound pretty cool.
- There could be more designs available as right now there are only 3 options on the site.
- Durability: After 6 or so extremely muddy rounds and a couple of washes this towel looks as good as new.
If you are looking for a stylish high performance golf towel, you can't go wrong with Uther Golf. Please check out the full line up of products here.